Junior management consultant
Provide business advice to public, private and not-for-profit organisations.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
Candidates will usually have level 2 maths and English.
- What apprentices will learn
- how to grow, organise or restructure a business
- researching, analysing and interpreting data
- report writing and presentations
- how management consultancy can support different industry sectors
- managing client relationships and ethical considerations
- financial ratios and performance indicators
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration