Use online and social media platforms to design, build and implement campaigns and drive customer sales.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £12,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- written communication
- research skills
- an understanding of modern technologies
- customer service
- how to analyse and solve problems
- building and delivering digital marketing campaigns
- search marketing, search engine optimisation, and email marketing
- website analytics
Apprentices will achieve:
- Principles of Coding (knowledge module 1)
- Marketing Principles (knowledge module 2)
- Digital Marketing Business Principles (knowledge module 3)
Apprentices must also take one internationally recognised vendor or professional qualification set out in the apprenticeship standard. This will exempt them from one of the knowledge modules.
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
This apprenticeship is recognised for entry on to the register of IT Technicians. Completion of the apprenticeship also allows access to join as an Affiliate (Professional) member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and as an associate member of the Chartered Institute for IT (BCS).
End Point Assessment
View a list of end point assessment organisations for this standard
|BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT||01793 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|VQ Solutions Ltd||01423 email@example.com|
|City and Guilds||0844 543 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ginger Nut Training||01206 714 580||Laura.email@example.com|