Chartered manager degree apprenticeship
Taking responsibility for long-term organisational success, managing people, projects, operations or services.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 48 months
- Current funding band
Up to £27,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
Candidates will usually have:
- A levels (or equivalents) or existing relevant level 3 qualifications
- English, maths and information communications technology (ICT) at level 2
Employers may consider prior relevant experience.
- What apprentices will learn
- operational strategy
- project management
- business finance
- sales and marketing
- digital business and new technologies
- leading and developing people
- developing collaborative relationships
Apprentices will achieve a degree in management and business.
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
Chartered membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).