Creative Venue Technician
Providing technical support for the construction, rehearsal, presentation and removal of a live performance.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- how to assemble and configure structures and systems from component parts to production specification
- operating and maintaining technical equipment
- setting and changing scenes during live performances
- inspecting, maintaining and monitoring venue and production systems
- apprentices without level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
- End Point Assessment
There are no end point assessment organisations for this standard yet. There is a monthly application process for organisations interested in delivering end-point assessment. New organisations are added regularly.
If you have an urgent need to select an assessment organisation for this standard, please email email@example.com with details.