Assisting a probate lawyer to administer the estate of a deceased person.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- providing client care and communication
- drafting accurate and complete legal documentation
- creating and maintaining accurate file records in line with employer's policies and procedures
- apprentices without level 2 (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to join the Society of Estate and Trust Practitioners after completing their apprenticeship.
- End Point Assessment
There are no end point assessment organisations for this standard yet. There is a monthly application process for organisations interested in delivering end-point assessment. New organisations are added regularly.
If you have an urgent need to select an assessment organisation for this standard, please email email@example.com with details.