Senior Insurance Professional
Help people and businesses assess and manage the risks they face.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 42 months
- Current funding band
Up to £21,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- analysing data to challenge existing business processes and procedures
- understanding the complex and changing needs of the insurance market
- creating strategies to manage, mitigate and transfer risk
- advanced diploma in insurance qualifications
- apprentices without level 2 (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to register with one of the following professional institutions:
- Chartered Insurance Institute
- Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters
- End Point Assessment
There are no end point assessment organisations for this standard yet. There is a monthly application process for organisations interested in delivering end-point assessment. New organisations are added regularly.
If you have an urgent need to select an assessment organisation for this standard, please email email@example.com with details.