Designing, maintaining and decommissioning civil engineering infrastructure.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 66 months
- Current funding band
Up to £27,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Candidates will have at least 3 A levels at grades A* to C including maths and physical science or have completed a level 3 apprenticeship as a civil engineering technician.
- What apprentices will learn
- plan and manage tasks, people and commercial budgets
- sustainable construction
- manage and apply safe systems of work
- use and validate digital solutions and data gathering tools
- apply design and quality standards
- bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to register as a professional engineer with the Engineering Council after completing their apprenticeship.
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.