Building Services Design Engineer
Designing, installing and maintaining building services, such as water, lighting and heating
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 66 months
- Current funding band
Up to £27,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Candidates will have at least 3 A levels at grades A* to C including maths and physical science or have completed a level 3 apprenticeship as a building services design technician.
- What apprentices will learn
- building legislation and regulations
- design complex building services systems
- techniques used to improve the performance of building services
- resource and cost management
- effectively manage teams
- bachelor's degree in building services
- apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
- End Point Assessment
There are no end point assessment organisations for this standard yet. There is a monthly application process for organisations interested in delivering end-point assessment. New organisations are added regularly.
If you have an urgent need to select an assessment organisation for this standard, please email email@example.com with details.