Managing trees, plants and the environment in forests and woodland.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £12,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
- candidates must have achieved level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G) before starting this apprenticeship
- What apprentices will learn
- identifying trees and plants
- controlling pests and diseases
- understanding the timber industry
- principles of plant growth and development
- how to use equipment correctly
- apprentices must take level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before doing their end-point assessment
- Professional registration
- End Point Assessment
There are no end point assessment organisations for this standard yet. There is a monthly application process for organisations interested in delivering end-point assessment. New organisations are added regularly.
If you have an urgent need to select an assessment organisation for this standard, please email email@example.com with details.