Care Leadership and Management: Specialist Adult Social Care
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 5 (equivalent to foundation degree)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £2,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Business Development Manager in adult social care
- Manager of Specialist Adult Social Care Services
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services (England)
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.