Food and Drink: Food Industry Team Leading
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £1,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Operations Team Leader (Food and Drink)
- Shift Team Leader (Food and Drink)
- Team Leader (Food and Drink)
- Team Supervisor (Food and Drink)
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- Certificate for Proficency in Food Team Leading
- Diploma for Proficency in Food Team Leading
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.